SourceKnowledge is seeking to hire a team of digital marketing experts, with a strong understanding of search and social marketing, to join our ad operations team.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years experience with a digital agency, be a self-starter, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, excellent verbal and written communication skills, friendly and high-energy personality, strong organizational skills and a passion for outcome oriented marketing.
1. Creation, management & optimization of Pay Per Click campaigns on Search & Social to ensure pacing and KPIs are being met
2. Keyword research, data analysis, bid and ad adjustments to achieve client goals
3. Custom reporting & recommendations based on data analysis: looking at KPIs/ ROAS to meet or exceed client expectations
4. Manage client budgets and ensure all client deliverables are met
5. Communicate with performance team members and account managers regularly to share knowledge and provide insight on success of campaigns
6. Work in tandem with account representatives and manager, as well as the technical team
2-3 years experience in an agency specializing in PPC and Social campaigns
Google AdWords and Analytics Certified
Experience with media platforms such as Google, Bing, YouTube, Doubleclick, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Able to offer landing page and creative feedback to Account Manager
Able to quickly gain an understanding of the client’s CPA goals, conduct keyword research, create snappy copy writing and develop a digital media strategy
Experience working with an Account Manager to communicate performance and assist in offering new strategies for the client
Able to adjust bidding strategies to manage client CPA targets
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at SourceKnowledge. Please take a moment to fill out the following form. If we see you as a good fit, you will be hearing from a SourceKnowledge team member.